Dents of England has handmade the world’s finest leather gloves since 1777. Today, the best traditions of this time-honored craft are combined with contemporary design and luxury leather in stylish accessories including gloves, handbags, wallets, and belts.
A more unique design, featuring a wool blend flannel back with a smooth leather palm.
The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Favoured for its natural strength and elasticity, hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
- Flannel fabric back (90% polyester, 10% wool), Elasticated wrists and Hairsheep Leather palm
- Strap Strap at wrist, Gun metal Dents stud
- Lined with 100% polyester fleece
- If you are not sure about your glove size, measure the hand you normally write with at its widest point in inches (excluding the thumb), then round down to the nearest half or whole number - this will be your glove size.
- Gloves sizes come in half and whole numbers, between 7½ and 11½ for men and 6 and 8½ for women. For example, if your hand measures 8½ inches around its widest point (excluding the thumb), your glove size is 8½.